Pet Sitting, Dog Walking, Vacation and Overnight Pet Care for Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Lakewood, Northwest Denver and surrounding areas.
Please browse through our FAQ to familiarize yourself with in home pet care, services and policies. If you need additional information please contact our office and we will be happy to answer any of your questions. (Contact us)
Why choose in-home pet care instead of kennels?
When your pet stays at home, they are left in familiar surroundings. They are comfortable, kept on the same routine and don’t experience the anxiety of going to an unfamiliar place. Pet sitters also provide peace of mind with home security. Bringing in your mail and newspaper, taking out the trash, rotating lights and blinds gives you the confidence of knowing your home is safe.
Why not ask a friend to watch my pet?
Having a professional pet sitter brings peace of mind that comes from knowing that your pet is being cared for by a bonded and insured professional.
Does InDogNito Pet Care have insurance?
Yes, we are bonded and insured through Business Insurers of the Carolinas. Our Pet Sitters are bonded and insured as well.hidden content
What criteria must your pet sitters meet in order to sit for InDogNito Pet care?
InDogNito Pet Care professional pet sitters must have prior experience working in the field of animal care. Every pet sitter working with InDogNito Pet Care is interviewed and a complete background check is performed.
How can I check on my pets while I’m away?
You can call, email or text the office to check on your pets. If we are not in the office or we are with other clients, we will contact you as quickly as possible. Also, if we have any questions or concerns regarding your pets, we will contact you immediately.
Will my sitter leave visit notes?
Each visit will have a log detailing our visit with your pets including their routine and other activities. We will also add additional information to the log including any packages you receive and when we watered plants, etc.
What is the Service Center?
The Service Center is used for ease of travel and service communication. You can book service, view past services and submit travel forms.
What is your cancellation policy?
Our services are scheduled in advance and scheduled times are allotted for your pet. Once your services are scheduled the following policies will be in effect:
• Full credit will be given when services are cancelled more than 7 days before service begins (this excludes services scheduled over major holidays, see holiday explanation below).
• Services cancelled between 24 hours and 7 days before they begin are subject to 50% of the invoice total as a cancellation fee.
• No refunds or credits will be given when services are cancelled 24 hours before service begins.
• Services scheduled on major holidays are non-refundable when cancelled less than 30 days prior to the beginning of service.
• No refunds or credits will be issued for remaining visits on early returns.
• If you have cancelled your service and we are able to fill any of your previously scheduled time slots, you will be given full credit for those visits we are able to fill.hidden content
What are your payment options?
We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
Do you provide emergency services to a local veterinarian?
Yes, if emergency services are needed and it is after hours for your regular veterinarian, we will go to the closest 24 hour emergency service. If a need for emergency services arises you will be notified immediately.